£25,000 - £30,000
7 months ago
As a Commercial Administrator you will be required undertake a range of administrative and co-ordination activities to support efficient operations within a project. Typical activities will include the managing the process for uploading orders/appointments. Processing invoices for payment. Prioritising resolving invoice queries as they arise. Where required provide support to project teams to fully understand the cost position on particular packages or project positions.
If you come from a finance / accounting background this wil be very beneficial to this position.
Skills and Experience Required-
- Liaising with contractors
- Working with SOR's
- Working through spreadsheets drilling in to costings, reconciling budgets, and preparing CVR’s.
- Payment and analysis; Raising invoices, Purchase and sales ledger work
- Data Entry
- High tolerance for change and ambiguity, embraces change as opportunity.
- Excellent attention to detail, pride in completed work.
- Organised, ability to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Operate independently with daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.