£20k - 25k per year
020 3176 4790
11 months ago
Location: Stratford Upon Avon
Salary: £20K - £25K
Hours: 8:00am – 17:00pm (1 hour lunch)
I am currently seeking a Commercial Administrator to join an exciting team based in Stratford Upon Avon. This is an excellent contract with exciting opportunities and we genuinely believe by recruiting the right talent, this will enable us to continue to build a strong partnership ethic with a client who are as keen and anxious for the Project to succeed as we are. Please note, some travel maybe required.
The role involves ensuring that the commercial management function is fully supported in the timely manner. We are looking for someone to take ownership of work have great organisation skills, to allow you to forward plan, to meet deadlines by prioritising work. Accuracy is key, as you will be inputting and processing internal and subcontractor information, plus supporting the business to achieve weekly, monthly and annual targets.
Typical work will comprise of the following:
• Input of timely and accurate information, including direct operative and subcontractor/supplier information
• Cost allocation of purchase orders and invoices including checking against order values
• Assisting in sending out material & subcontract enquiry documentation, undertaking comparisons and raising of purchase/subcontractor orders
• Maintain accurate records and upkeep financial files including invoice schedules in accordance with Company policies and procedures
• Produce accurate documentation and/or correspondence
• Maintain and enter Electrical Testing Programme and Certificates
• Support the business to achieve weekly, monthly and annual targets
• Ensure full compliance with the standards, documents library and forms library
• Meet deadlines without the need for prompting
• Maintain a high quality telephone manner
• Focus strongly upon internal and external communication
• Agree and deliver prioritised workload to achieve deadlines
• Provide direct support to the commercial management function
• Provide support to the branch management as instructed by your line manager
• Carry out additional administration duties as requested
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and expanding business.
Most importantly, you will be joining a values based business with a true family ethos, with our people at the heart of everything that we do. Are you looking for a job? Or are you looking for an employer who will welcome you, support you, and encourage you to be the best you!
Essential And Desirable Criteria
- Good telephone manner
- Professional and confident
- Attention to detail
- Can do Attitude
- Computer literate – Work, Excel
- Office experience
- Willingness to travel if business requirement
- Team player
- NVQ 2/3 in business/office administration
We are looking for people to join our team aligned to our values which are: loyal & united, honest & trustworthy, take responsibility, be proud, and listen & act. If you are passionate about what you deliver, and willing to go the extra mile then come and join our team and become a great ambassador of our business.
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package* including company pension scheme, birthday leave, discounted private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes, and many more!
*Benefits may vary dependent upon the role and type of employment contract.
We offer you a bright future, one where you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a fast moving, forward thinking company, who recognise and reward your achievements.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.