£21k - 25k per year
020 3176 4790
3 months ago
My client is looking for an experienced Commercial Administrator to join a leading housing maintenance contractor based in Ealing.
- Order MPANS when required (technical support)
- Receive, Scan and issue Gas & Electric Certs
- Update CML report
- Produce monthly NU, RI, H&S monthly reports
- Register & Monitor sites for CCS
- Assist with Construction Phase Plan
- Order and supply all necessary equipment for site set-up, including PPE, H&S files & notices, stationery, Eden Springs water.
- Liaise with Wilbreys re F10/5 files.
- Check times sheets and issue to accounts weekly
- Authorise site staff holidays on behalf of Construction Director and assist with any typing, filing.
- Assist Contract Managers with any ad hoc administrative tasks
- Create Handover Packs when required
- Support Construction CapEx work
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Must have experience of repairs & maintenance contracts
- You will need to be well organised for this role and be able to prioritise your workload efficiently
If interested in this role please contact Holly Lewis on 07944267229 or send over your CV to email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.