£22k - 25k per year + Package
about 2 months ago
Position: Commercial Administrator
Sector: Property Service – Maintenance- Roofing
Salary: £22,000- £25,000 + Package
My client, an industry leading building contractor that specialise in the housing and education sector provide an inception to completion service and then cyclical maintenance are on the look for a Commercial Administrator to join the business due to continuous growth from a new contract that will be running for the next five years focusing on roofing maintenance. The main purpose of the role is to keep the operational and commercial teams informed and supported in the delivery of the contractual obligations.
Potential Responsibilities and duties:
- Support of the specific division in the delivery of the measured terms contracts.
- Supporting in the accurate completion of monthly reports for issue to clients
- Production of KPI data for tracking & assessment purposes
- Logging, tracking and progress updates of operational & commercial reports for day-to-day repairs.
- Collaborative working with the delivery team ensuring robust practice of job by job tracking to ensure we complete our work within required timescales
- Responsibility for the arrangement of purchase orders for overhead spend, temporary staff and any other items as requested.
- Dealing with materials & plant supply chain queries around payment / approvals of invoices etc
- Support in the ongoing review and adjustments to our project cash flow forecasts
- Assistance in the pricing of small day to day repairs with a view to progression to pricing more extensive work under the guidance of the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Day to day running of the office ensuring we keep an up-to-date itinerary of materials in and out, and that we have accurate stock records.
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.