£28k per year
about 2 months ago
£28,000 per annum
Location: Waltham Forest
The Commercial Admin Team deal with maximisation and collection of revenue through timely applications and invoicing together with control of cost, through advice and support to operational teams and the certifying of supplier and sub-contractor payments in line with contract orders. The Administrator will carry out these processes for the Quantity Surveyors, Operational finance
Day to Day:
- As a Commercial Administrator, you will provide key day-to-day administrative support to our SQS/QS
- Acting as the voice of our company, you will respond to phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments both for our current contracts and emergency call outs.
- You will arrange credit accounts and payments with the accounts department, as well as preparing job packs for SQS/QS visits
- Assist with other projects and duties as required
- Administration experience within social housing
- Strong communication skills
- Great organizational skills and a detail-oriented, accurate approach
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills
If you have the right experience and have worked as a Commercial Administrator before then please apply today with your CV or contact Gracie Ellis at Build Recruitment and we will be in touch with more details!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.