£20k - 25k per year + package
about 2 months ago
ASAP – permanent opportunity – 20 - 25k
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Social housing contactor, who are looking for a Commercial Administrator based in Chippenham.
Our client with a responsive repairs and voids maintenance contract are looking for an Commercial Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. Experience of working in the construction or maintenance sector would be beneficial, this contract is dealing with high volume social housing repairs..
Day to Day:
- Day to day admin & commercial support on a repairs contract
- Daily updates on the repairs system, ensuring information is allocated to jobs
- Dealing with schedule of rates and allocation of costings
- Experience of managing subcontractor payment processes
- Extensive experience of using Excel, formula calculation
- Management of team of contracts managers, supervisors, and admin/ commercial team
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience of using Outlook and Microsoft programmes
- Admin qualification would be beneficial
- Financial reporting experience,
- IT literate
- Confident communicator, excellent written skills
- Permanent opportunity
- Excellent salary and package on offer
- Career progression oppourtunities
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.