020 3176 4793
9 months ago
My client are currently looking for a Combustion Engineer to join one of their Public Sector contracts in Lambeth to provide a technical service in respect of service, repair, maintenance and installation of heating systems.
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and H&S policy.
Qualifications & Experience
- CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, CPA1, CCDDA1, MET1, LEI1, LAU1, HTR1
- NVQ Lvl 3 or City & Guilds in either of the following; plumbing/mechanical services.
- Customer focussed individual with proactive approach to working.
- Ability to work on own initiative and or as part of a team.
- Ability to work safely at all times and the ability to understand contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
- To attempt to solve issues in the first instance in a manner that will not put the client’s products or people at risk of contamination as a result of our works.
- Possess effective communication skills with ability to write technical reports and or communicate verbally with supervisor, manager, helpdesk and client representatives.
- Ability to use electronic hand held devices.
- Ability to identify issues or risks that require escalation as necessary to Supervisor or manager.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30.
· CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, CPA1, CCDDA1, MET1, LEI1, LAU1, HTR1
· NVQ Lvl 3 or City & Guilds in either of the following; plumbing/mechanical services.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.