£10.50 - 10.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Location: Aviva, Wellington Row, York
Immediate / £10.50 / Cleaning supervisor
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
Cleaning supervisor for Aviva - York - Aviva are a composite insurer made up of separate businesses offering everything from pensions to personal accident cover.
Here you'll find company details for all our business operations in the UK.
The cleaning supervisor sets the tone for the cleaning team and acts as an ambassador in relation to the estate brand
· Cleaning supervisors are to assist in the collation of time and attendance data and assist with pay queries as and when required
· Cleaning supervisors will consistently review practices and identify efficiencies as a result of close working with the cleaning team
· Be able to complete dynamic risk assessments and have a good understanding of H&S documentation
· Be able to carry out investigations in relation to breaches of discipline and make recommendations as per the IFM disciplinary procedure
· Be able to deputise for the Deputy Soft Services Manager in his/her absence and be able to undertake those duties
· Cleaning supervisors are to assist in undertaking performance reviews of members of the cleaning team
· Cleaning supervisors have overall responsibility for the day-to-day cleaning operation so that the building and its surrounding area are clean and safe for people to live or work in.
- Past cleaning experiences
- No criminal record
- Flexible working
Please contact Korede Adeyemi at Build Recruitment if you are interested in this role, thank you.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.