£7.50 - 8.00 per hour
0203 176 4790
7 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to work within a high profile government building in York.
It is a requirement for the client that all staff be security cleared with a DBS.
- Carry out all cleaning tasks in accordance with the work schedule
- Take ownership of Health and Safety for yourself and others at work
- Complete all work in accordance with current legal Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure any appropriate warning signs are always in use
- Observe and comply with site rules and regulations at all times
- Maintain equipment and materials in a clean and safe working order
- Report all machine and building faults to line manager
- Respond courteously to customer and management requests
- Undertake any other duties requested by line managers
- To use a time and attendance system to record working hours
What we are looking for
- Have cleaning experience however training can be provided.
- Be reliable and hardworking with a professional attitude
- Be able to work to a schedule using their own initiative
- Be able to work as part of a team
- 4pm-8pm (Monday to Friday)
- Temporary Adhoc
- You must be flexible and able to commit to regular temp work
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.