£9 - 10 per hour
020 3176 4790
20 days ago
Our client is a professional office and commercial cleaning company with over 25 years’ industry experience. There is potential for over time at certain periods of the year.
They are looking for a dedicated cleaner to join their friendly company and clean their site, the showroom, kitchens and toilets/washrooms to a high standard.
Role responsibilities for the Cleaner
- You will be required to clean the showroom, kitchens and toilets/washrooms to an excellent standard
- Emptying bins, wastebaskets and recyclables and transporting to designated disposal or recycling area
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
- Thoroughly cleaning wash basins, toilet cubicles and all toilet fittings
- Wiping and dusting/polishing all furniture and equipment
- Cleaning rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality service delivery
- Promote good health and safety practices
Requirements for the Cleaner (Evening)
- Proven experience working as a cleaner
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and an enthusiastic approach to multiple tasks
- Enjoy working as part of team and independently
If you would like to apply please get in touch ASAP
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.