£9.22 - 9.22 per hour
about 1 month ago
Macclesfield SK10 3BL
Immediate / £9.22ph / Cleaner
Hours: Monday – Friday flexible shift hours: 8am-4pm, 10am-6pm, 11am-7pm or 9pm-5am
We also offer weekend work: Saturday and Sunday: 8am-4pm or 10am-6pm
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
Macclesfield District Hospital provides urgent and emergency care, medicine, surgery, critical care, maternity, children and young people's services, end of life care and outpatients services.
Macclesfield hospitals are looking for a cleaner to start as soon as possible up until February 2022, the role could go permanent for the right candidate.
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming and mopping surfaces in their work area including living/working areas, bathrooms, kitchens and supply closets
- Refilling and restocking cleaning supplies and toiletries (hand wash, toilet paper, paper towels)
- Washing kitchen napkins, floor rags and dusters
- Maintaining cleaning products and ordering new supplies when necessary
- Taking out the garbage
- Carrying out minor maintenance tasks such as replacing displaced toilet seats, unclogging sinks
- Conducting monthly disinfection and deep cleaning
- Past cleaning experiences
- No criminal record
- Flexible working
Please contact Korede Adeyemi at Build Recruitment if you are interested in this role, thank you.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.