£8 - 10 per hour
020 3176 4790
6 months ago
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable public sector cleaner local to Stoke on Trent seeking a great working environment? The working hours will be 9am - 3pm.
YOU MUST HAVE A UK DRIVING LICENSE & A VALID DBS.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organize resources to deliver an effective service delivery of cleaner including:
• toilet cleaning
• stairs cleaning (hovering, moping )
The successful cleaner will have:
• Clean and in date DBS check (mandatory)
• The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
• Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required
• Previous experience in public sector buildings
• Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures
• Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
• Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.