£40k - 50k per year
020 3176 4790
5 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a private HNWI family at their beautiful home in Essex The driver will need to be an advanced driver who has excellent experience of driving luxury vehicles including a Rolls Royce plus provide high quality security for the Principal, his family and the business ensuring that protection is given in accordance with company security guidelines. Suiting someone who is reliable, patient, works with change well, confident and discrete who understands all makes of cars and can work with a range of people including children.
You must come from a military background and have close protection expierence to be shortlisted.
They must always present themselves in a professional way. It is essential to have an up-to-date and clean drivers licence and desirable to have an advanced driving certificate from the Institute of Advanced Motorists.
Key responsibilities / Driving Responsibilities:
• Keeping those vehicles that have been driven spotless in appearance and ready to drive without issue always.
• Before any trip, duties include consulting maps or navigation devices for desired routes, checking radios or online traffic and weather reports for locations.
• Keeping up to date with the diaries of the Principals in advance so being aware of travel requirements and keeping updated of any changes by liaising with relevant staff.
• Carrying out all checks on the vehicles in line with company procedure before driving.
• Running general errands, as and when required.
• Provide comprehensive security protection to the Principal and his family at their residence, outside, on social occasions and abroad as and when required.
Essential knowledge and training:
• IT literate / use a smart phone and manage diary entries / calendar.
• Experience of driving luxury brands and maintaining luxury vehicles.
• Experience driving for a private individual.
Desirable knowledge and training:
• Advanced driving test.
• Proven experience of Security/close protection work.
• Security Industry Authority (SIA) license or SIA recognised protection qualification.
• First aid qualification – First Person On the Scene (FPOS) Able to use a defibrillator.
The job holder will do all tasks within his/her level of skills and abilities.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.