£45k - 60k per year + bonus + bens
27 days ago
Chartered Residential Surveyor/Valuer (MRICS)
We are seeking a dynamic and ambitious Chartered Residential Surveyor/Valuer for our client, a vibrant, international property consultancy providing tailored services to the property sector. We are looking for a Residential Surveyor/Valuer to join the Valuations team in the West End. You will be responsible for undertaking valuations in the prime central London market and the subsequent reporting and research as well as obtaining instructions in line with business targets, whilst maintaining a high professional profile and a relationship with our clients built on trust and integrity.
• Undertake such valuations as gained personally or are allocated by seniors in an accurate and professional manner.
• Respond quickly to client enquiries and adhere to all deadlines set for the completion of work.
• Maintain neat tidy orderly file records of valuations, including computer files at all times.
• Maintain confidentiality in respect of all work undertaken by the Department and to be aware of what is likely to be sensitive information.
• Understand and be proficient in the use of all the office technology employed in undertaking valuations.
• Monitor all correspondence and enquiries on behalf of others as and when required when they are absent from the office referring to such matters as require urgent attention to someone of the authority and experience to deal with them.
• Acquire and build a sound knowledge of residential property markets and legal case law.
• Abide by the principle of Continuing Professional Development as required by the RICS.
• Take a close interest in the property press and the national press with a view to building up a wide perspective of the property market and related activities.
• Liaise with members of other departments and to get to know the individuals and their markets both for the purpose of obtaining information in support of valuations and to look for opportunities for cross selling of business.
• Have the ability to increase the range and quantity of instructions via business generation to ensure development of the department and the country business.
• At least 2 years’ experience in prime central London market and post-academic training with APC pass.
• Registered under the RICS Valuer Registration Scheme.
A highly competitive package and benefits (+bonus) are on offer. For further information please contact Danny Ewart on 07756 401156 (in the strictest of confidence) firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.