£50k - 60k per year + Bonus
2 months ago
One of the UK's leading commercial real estate firms is seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor MRICS to join their modern West End offices.
My client provides a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local and international basis. The position available is the successful commercial surveying team providing services across the core sectors including; office, industrial, retail and hotel.
The offices are contemporary offering a light and vibrant working atmosphere, clever meeting rooms fold away creating large space to hold company BBQ's and other networking functions. Offices are within minutes' walk of some of London top restaurants and bars.
This a close-knit friendly team who have a dynamic working environment. The team is headed by two Directors who started off as Graduates in the firm. This organisation has a strong emphasis on career development and will support surveyors to maximise their potential and earnings through a programme.
- Technical Due Diligence (Pre-Acquisition Building Surveyors)
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations for Landlords and Tenants
- Schedules of Condition
- Party Wall Matters
- Building Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Preparation of Specifications and Contract Documents for repair, refurbishment, alteration and fit-out projects
- Meeting personal performance targets.
- Seeking to develop new business, including cross-selling, identification of new business markets/sectors, and product improvement
- The candidate will also be expected to participate and support the department's business development activities, and represent the department at both internal and external networking events
- Commercially aware
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Career progression programme
- Team activities
- Company networking events
- Trips abroad
- Company iPhone
- Cycle to work scheme
Please feel free to get in touch with Ashley via 07903 948 453 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.