£45k - 55k per year + bonus + bens
27 days ago
Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
We are seeking a dynamic and ambitious Chartered Building Surveyor for our client, a vibrant award-winning building consultancy practice providing tailored services to the property sector. Due to continued growth of the company a vacancy has arisen in the Central/West London office in W12. Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor looking to work in a fun but hardworking environment, to deliver a full suite of building surveying duties to a range of predominantly residential and commercial clients? If so. this position would be an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a forward-thinking, progressive and expanding company. The practice are retained surveyors for several prestigious Grade I & II Listed Buildings in London. In addition, they undertake a variety of work on a wide range of property portfolios and developments, predominantly through links with several residential property management companies.
• The role will include acting as lead surveyor with the following project commissions:
o Contract administration duties up to £3m
o Planned maintenance surveys.
o Condition surveys.
o Defect investigation and diagnosis.
o Licence for Alterations.
o Party Wall matters.
o Pre-Acquisition Surveys.
o Project Management.
o Reinstatement Cost Assessments (For Insurance Purposes).
• Chartered MRICS Building Surveyor
• Experience in a wide range of Building Surveying services
• Ability to work on own initiative and manage a wide range of commissions.
• Desire to develop a career within a consultancy environment.
• Good team working skills and ability to communicate well at all levels.
• Current full, clean driving licence is advantageous but not essential.
• Prepared to travel as required.
• Must have proficient IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as a minimum. Knowledge of CAD systems would be an advantage although not essential.
• Sound knowledge of construction and basic knowledge of building services.
• Maintaining continuing professional development (CPD) in accordance with RICS requirements.
• Willing to assist Graduate and Assistant Building Surveyors with their APC.
• Effective problem-solving skills.
• Ability to present well with good literacy and numeracy skills.
• Experience of managing clients and their expectations.
• Full understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
A highly competitive package and benefits (+bonus) are on offer. For further information please contact Danny Ewart on 07756 401156 (in the strictest of confidence) email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.