£50k - 65k per year
22 days ago
Chartered Building Surveyor (up to Associate)
Be part of the extraordinary
Delivering on the world's most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our clients' teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment. This is a great opportunity to join a leading global building, construction and property consultancy and take your career to the next level.
About The Candidate
We are interested in speaking to candidates who have an extensive background in Building Surveying in a variety of sectors. You must be well acquainted with Building Surveying techniques and have sound industry knowledge.
As a team member you will be entitled to the following:
- Clear opportunities to develop and grow your career through training and further qualifications
- Fantastic networking opportunities to grow your personal brand and expand your understanding of the industry
- Generous holiday allowance plus the option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme.
- Highly competitive salary and the opportunity to increase this through continuous reviews
- Employee Assistance Programme to ensure your health and personal well-being comes first
- Our global travel scholarship programme gives you the unique opportunity to gain global experience
- Flexible working arrangements to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance
- Volunteering opportunities to engage with your local community or charitable organisations
- Unparalleled support from central teams and a company that is recognised as a gold standard investor in people
Why this opportunity?
Every day we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With multiple offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities, whilst living and breathing our three core values:
- We are committed to our clients and our people.
- We are creative and realistic.
- We combine professionalism with personality.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Danny on 07756 401156 /firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.