£48k - 50k per year + Bonus
5 months ago
My client is a South East based organisation within the social housing sector, currently looking for a Building Surveyor on a full time permanent basis as part of their new Surveying department.
- To provide a multi-faceted and comprehensive diagnostic Building Surveying service, dealing with capital investment works including restrains such as planning applications, building regulations and party wall notices
- To prepare specifications and cost models pre tender for a large range of clients.
- Provide support and guidance in relation to legal disrepair cases, including writing specifications for remedials and managing cases from inception to completion
- Provide detailed specifications for large scale voids, mutual exchanges, planned works validation programmes and ad hoc building projects
- Extensive experience within Repairs & maintenance within a social Housing environment
- Excellent defect diagnosis experience and all round building pathology/construction knowledge
- Experienced managing large projects from inception to completion, monitoring budgets and writing specifications
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM
- Excellent negotiator, with a good level of ICT and verbal/written communication skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.