Tower of London
£50k - 60k per year + bonus + bens
8 months ago
MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor; London. An excellent opportunity with a progressive and innovative consultancy that welcomes innovation and new ideas. Offering a high-quality service to all their clients across a variety of sectors and supporting unrestricted career progression within the business to enable the employees of today to be the owners of tomorrow.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join the property consultancy, based in a growing London office.
You will be working within a dynamic team on a variety of projects and the role will involve:
- Providing building surveying services of various kinds, including Technical Due Diligence, defect investigations, condition surveys, planned maintenance surveys and schedules of condition
- Assisting and leading on the design of projects including a mixture of refurbishment and some new build projects
- Full duties as contract administrator and financial project management of small to medium sized schemes
- Professional building surveying services including dealing with dilapidations matters, Schedules of Conditions for leases etc.
- Client management and business development
- Party Wall matters
- Strong previous Building Surveying experience
- Professional experience in the public and commercial sectors
- Full membership of RICS or equivalent
- First-class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong user of Microsoft Office applications, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project and NBS
- A strong personal desire for continuous improvement and career progression
On offer is:
- A competitive salary, plus car allowance
- A great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection and life assurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- Paid professional subscriptions
For further information please contact Danny at email@example.com / 07756 401156
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.