£400 - 500 per day
8 days ago
Build Recruitment are working with a National FM Service Provider to source a Change Management specialist (within high security environments) on a minimum 6 month contract: London £400 - £500 p/d
Reporting to the Head of Projects, this is a newly created role that will see the Change Manager setting up a new business division - moving/escorting contractors and supply chain across sensitive and critical parts of the estates.
Working collaboratively with the end user and their Health & Safety, Compliance and HR departments, the Change Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing polices based on risk assessments and compliance as well as devising a top to bottom structure (to include recruitment strategies, payroll, back office etc.).
It is expected that applicants will have:
- Experience of Change Management within a high security environment
- Experience of Escort / People Moves Management
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
For more information, please contact Marcus May
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.