£45k - 55k per year
020 3176 4790
30 days ago
Role: CDM Consultant / H&S Consultant
Sector: Property & Construction Consultancy
Location: Aldgate, Central London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + excellent benefits package
I am working with an independent property and construction consultancy who due to significant growth over the last year and a number of key project wins are looking to develop their CDM & H&S team out of their Central London office in Aldgate. My client are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety professional who is competent to provide a CDM / PD service for their portfolio of high end residential and commercial projects in excess of £200m in value throughout London.
The post holder will have responsibility for the management of health and safety on projects under their control and ensuring these projects meet the business standards on project governance. They will also be flexible to deliver other construction, project health & safety, and general H&S compliance reviews/audits. They are ideally looking for an experienced and competent CDM Consultant / H&S Consultant to join the team who has the relevant industry qualifications such as a NEBOSH Construction or equivalent and memberships to APS and IOSH (desirable). This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful business.
- Working alongside an established team of Consultants to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients
- Ensure legal compliance in line with CDM regulation throughout the client portfolio
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence H&S / CDM
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure
- Understand/evaluate Construction Phase Plans, Method Statements, Design Risk Management & Risk Registers
- Undertake the role, duties and responsibilities to assist Clients, Principal Designers, Designers and Principal Contractors in understanding their statutory duties and ensuring the design process is compliant to CDM 2015 regulations.
- Prepare and produce F10 Notifications on behalf of Clients, identify and communicate Pre-construction Information.
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide
- Recent experience as CDM Consultant and knowledge of new CDM 2015 regulations. Experience of working within a busy, demanding customer focused environment, and the ability to engage Principal Contractors and external clients at all levels.
- NEBOSH Construction or equivalent
- Membership to APS or IOSH (desirable)
- Experience of delivering CDM 2015
- Ideally experience of working for a consultancy / client facing role
- Confident communicator both verbally and in writing
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £45,000 - £55,000 and an excellent benefits package, if you are interested in hearing more about the role or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.