£50k - 55k per year + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
020 3176 4790
about 1 year ago
Role: CDM Manager
Sector: Property & Construction
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + car allowance (£5,000) + excellent benefits package
A unique opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s leading property and construction consultancies based out of their Birmingham office. My client are an award winning practice who are currently recruiting for a CDM Manager to join the business and oversee a team of CDM Advisors, they require someone who is able to provide a CDM / PD service for my clients portfolio of residential, commercial, healthcare, education sport, leisure, industrial and retail projects throughout the Midlands and on a national level. Advising and assisting clients and other principal designers with their statutory duties as defined by CDM 2015 regulations.
They are ideally looking for an experienced and competent Senior CDM professional to lead a small team of CDM Advisors whilst also being able to develop existing relationships with key clients and win new business, this role would suit a client facing and commercially aware safety professional who is looking for the next step in their career. The post holder will hold the relevant industry qualifications such as a NEBOSH Construction or equivalent and memberships to APS or IOSH. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful business.
- Leading a team of Consultants to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients
- Ensure legal compliance in line with CDM regulation throughout the client portfolio
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence H&S / CDM
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure
- Develop existing client relationships and generate new business
- Understand/evaluate Construction Phase Plans, Method Statements, Design Risk Management & Risk Registers
- Undertake the role, duties and responsibilities to assist Clients, Principal Designers, Designers and Principal Contractors in understanding their statutory duties and ensuring the design process is compliant to CDM 2015 regulations.
- Prepare and produce F10 Notifications on behalf of Clients, identify and communicate Pre-construction Information.
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide
- Recent experience as CDM Consultant and knowledge of new CDM 2015 regulations. Experience of working within a busy, demanding customer focused environment, and the ability to engage Principal Contractors and external clients at all levels.
- NEBOSH Construction or equivalent
- Membership to APS or IOSH
- Experience of delivering CDM 2015
- Excellent IT Skills
- Confident client facing communicator both verbally and in writing
- Full UK Driving License
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £50,000 - £55,000 + car allowance (£5,000), private healthcare, life assurance, pension. If you are interested in hearing more about the role or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.