£45k - 55k per year + Travel Covered + Benefits
020 3176 4790
CDM/PD - Maidstone
6 months ago
Role: CDM / H&S Consultant
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + car / allowance + excellent benefits package
I am working with one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary construction consultancies who are looking to develop their CDM & H&S team out of their Maidstone office. My client are looking for a Health and Safety Professional who is competent to provide a CDM / H&S service for their portfolio of residential, commercial, healthcare, hotel, leisure, office, heritage, industrial, education and retail projects throughout the South East, advising and assisting clients and other principal designers with their statutory duties as defined by CDM 2015 regulations.
The post holder will have responsibility for the management of health and safety on projects under their control and ensuring these projects meet the business standards on project governance. The post holder will also be flexible to deliver other construction, project health, and general H&S compliance reviews/audits. My client would be happy for the successful candidate to be based from home or their regional office close to Maidstone and travel into London twice a week to cover projects in the area, this enables the business to offer true flexibility for people who are looking for more of a work / life balance.
They are looking for a dynamic H&S Consultant to join the team who has the relevant industry qualifications such as a NEBOSH or NVQ in H&S and the relevant memberships to IOSH or APS. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful business.
- Working alongside a team of Consultants to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients.
- Ensure legal compliance in line with CDM regulation throughout the client portfolio.
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence H&S.
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure.
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide.
- Recent experience as CDM Consultant and knowledge of new CDM2015 Regulations. Experience of working within a busy, demanding customer focused environment, and the ability to engage Principal Contractors and external clients at all levels.
In return my client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, if you are interested in hearing more about the role or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.