£50k - 55k per year + Car / Car Allowance + Benefits
020 3176 4790
CDM/PD - Dublin
17 days ago
Role: Health & Safety Consultant (Construction Regulations 2013)
Sector: Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + car / car allowance + Industry leading benefits package
A unique opportunity has arisen to work for leading multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking to develop their CDM & H&S team out of their new office in Dublin. My client are looking for a Health and Safety Professional who is competent to provide a CDM / H&S service for their portfolio of residential, commercial, healthcare, hotel, leisure, office, heritage, industrial, education and retail projects throughout Dublin and the surrounding areas, advising and assisting clients and other principal designers with their statutory duties as defined by Construction Regulations 2013 (CDM 2015 regulations).
The post holder will have responsibility for the management of health and safety on projects under their control and ensuring these projects meet the business standards on project governance. The consultant will also be flexible to deliver other construction, project health, and general H&S compliance reviews/audits. They are looking for a dynamic safety consultant to join the team who has the relevant industry qualifications such as a NEBOSH or NVQ in H&S and the relevant memberships to IOSH or APS. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being an integral part of growing and developing a highly successful business for their Dublin office.
- Working alongside a team of Consultants to provide Health and Safety and Construction Regs 2013 (CDM) support to a variety of clients, as well as developing a team and generating new business.
- Ensure legal compliance in line with CDM regulation throughout the client portfolio.
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence H&S.
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure.
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide.
- Recent experience as CDM Consultant and knowledge of new Construction Regs 2013 (CDM2015 Regulations). Experience of working within a busy, demanding customer focused environment, and the ability to engage Principal Contractors and external clients at all levels.
In return my client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, if you are interested in hearing more about the role or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.