£35k - 40k per year + Benefits
020 3176 4790
CDM Advisor - London
6 days ago
Role: CDM Advisor
Location: West London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefits package
I am currently looking for a CDM Advisor to join a well-established Construction Consultancy to be based in London with travel to London projects and occasional further remits.
This is an excellent opportunity for a committed and driven CDM advisor to work within a company whom can offer great career prospects and support through every stage of your career development. As the CDM Advisor you will have the chance to join a progressive and driven team within a business that has already established itself as a leading name in the industry. My client is looking for an adaptable individual whom can work within results driven environment as part of a close-knit team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Attend design meetings and offer CDM and health and safety expertise.
- Assist designers in identifying health and safety risks
- Provide advice and guidance on the 'principles of prevention', a hierarchy of risk elimination and reduction
The successful candidate will:
- Be of NEBOSH General Certificate level minimum
- Have a passion to develop a career in health and safety
- Possess construction industry experience
- Have a knowledge of CDM regulations
- Be a highly driven and engaging individual able to liaise at all levels
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Be IT literate
In return, the successful CDM Advisor will be offered a salary in the region of £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits.
If you are interested or would like more information on the position then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.