£40k - 45k per year + Car / Allowance + Benefits
020 3176 4790
CDM Advisor - ST1
21 days ago
Role: CDM Advisor
Sector: Health & Safety Construction Consultancy
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + travel expenses + excellent benefits package
My client is a award winning Health & Safety consultancy who work within the property and construction sector. Due to the continued and consistent success of business and numerous project wins over the last year they now have the capacity for a CDM Advisor to join their team out of their office in Stoke-on-Trent covering schemes throughout the UK.
As a company they have grown from strength to strength, due to the quality of their work and forward-thinking attitude and are now looking for a focused and independent CDM Advisor, who is looking to work on some of UK’s most prestigious projects within the residential, commercial, retail, education, sport, leisure, industrial, office and healthcare sectors. If you’re looking for an opportunity, in which your scope for development is limitless and your passion for your work will be rewarded appropriately, this might be the opportunity for you.
The post holder will have responsibility for the management of health and safety on projects under their control and ensuring these projects meet the business standards on project governance. The CDM Advisor will also be flexible to deliver other construction, project health, and general H&S compliance reviews/audits.
My client are looking for an experienced and influential CDM Advisor to join the team who has the relevant industry qualifications such as a NEBOSH Construction and membership to APS or IOSH. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful business.
- Working alongside a team of Consultants to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients
- Ensure compliance in line with CDM regulation throughout the client portfolio
- Attend client and projects meetings
- Update the H&S file from start to completion of projects
- Issuing of F10's
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence compliance
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide
- Recent experience as CDM Consultant and knowledge of new CDM2015 Regulations. Experience of working within a busy, demanding customer focused environment, and the ability to engage Principal Contractors and external clients at all levels.
- NEBOSH Construction or relevant industry qualification
- Membership of APS or IOSH
- 2 – 3 years in a similar position
- Experience of CDM Regulations 2015
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £40,000 – £45,000 and excellent benefits package, if you are interested in hearing more about the role or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.