£26,000 - £33,000
over 1 year ago
I'm currently looking for a Catering Engineer to undertake diagnostic/ repair and preventative maintenance on catering/ refrigeration equipment as directed by the service support team.
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance works at customer sites, as directed by the service support team, and or customer need.
- To actively highlight and report any additional works required for the continued reliability of customer assets.
- Ensure all Health & Safety guidelines are met and adhered to and notify your manager of any issues or concerns, both for your own and the safety of others
- To ensure all reporting and documentation is completed and submitted promptly
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop good working relationships with company and customer staff
- To following company working policies and practices as directed
- To provide weekend cover and out of hours’ service on a rota basi
- To ensure all paperwork and documentation is completed correctly and promptly
- To diagnose chargeable tasks in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Efficient response to customer enquiries and complaints to maximise customer satisfaction
- Formal qualifications in refrigeration, Gas servicing and or working with electricity (eg IEE 17th Edition|)
- Diagnostic ability, able to accurately fault find quickly and efficiently.
- Flexibility in working hours and types of jobs undertaken
- Ability to work in a team and in isolation using own initiative
- Customer handling skills
- Excellent time management ability