020 3176 4793
8 months ago
I'm currently looking for a Catering Engineer to join a leading service provider for a mobile role based in Yorkshire. As a business they look after various contracts including Blue Chip, Stadiums, and Leisure Parks.
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance works at customer sites, as directed by the service support team, and or customer need.
- To actively highlight and report any additional works required for the continued reliability of customer assets.
- Ensure all Health & Safety guidelines are met and adhered to and notify your manager of any issues or concerns, both for your own and the safety of others
- To ensure all reporting and documentation is completed and submitted promptly
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop good working relationships with company and customer staff
- To following company working policies and practices as directed
- To provide weekend cover and out of hours’ service on a rota basi
- To ensure all paperwork and documentation is completed correctly and promptly
- To diagnose chargeable tasks in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Efficient response to customer enquiries and complaints to maximise customer satisfaction
- COMCAT 1,2,3 and 5
- Electrically qualfied (Level 2 or 17th Edition|)
- Diagnostic ability, able to accurately fault find quickly and efficiently.
- Flexibility in working hours and types of jobs undertaken
- Ability to work in a team and in isolation using own initiative
- Customer handling skills
- Excellent time management ability
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.