£8 - 12 per hour
020 3176 4790
6 months ago
My client is working exclusively with me to recruit a front of house/hostess assistant for their site based in Central London. Ideally you will be available to start ASAP and must have previous experience in a similar role. The role for front of house/hostess assistant is an exciting opportunity to work within a leading charity that has a global membership, you will also be responsible for helping at private events.
The shifts for this role is Monday-Friday 12pm-8pm.
My client is looking for a front of house/hostess assistant who can be flexible some weekends and evenings to help assist with private events. No food preparation is required at this stage but going forward this may change.
Please only apply for this role if you have a food hygiene certificate.
The successful Front of house/Catering Assistant will undertake the following duties:
- Cover reception for 3/4 hours per day
- Greet and sign in all guests as they enter the building
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to the highest standard
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Setting up rooms and clearing down after events
- Professional handling of all meeting room bookings and catering requests
It is an essential that the candidate has:
- A food hygiene certificate
- Front of house/reception expierence
- 1 years catering experience
- A "can do" attitude
- Dynamic and supportive personality
If you would like to apply for this role, please get in touch ASAP and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.