£32.6k per year + Van & Fuel
about 1 month ago
Floor Layer / Multi-Trader
Permanent - £32,600
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level and are currently working with a housing association looking for a Multi Trader to cover Oxford.
I am looking for someone with experience of working within social housing doing repair work, and who can cover the below trades to a good standard:
- Must have floor laying experience
- Carpentry - Qualified or broad experience
- Plastering - patch work up to 1 square meter
- Tiling - Splash backs
- UPVC - lock repairs to doors and windows
- Up to 5% bonus - achievable targets based on personal, work and business performance
- Gift day for social value activities - supporting local communities or a cause close to you
- Matched pension contribution up to 4%
- Annual cost of living payrise
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual away day
This is a permanent role whereby you will receive between £32,600. There is also option for overtime, bonus scheme and a call-out rota.
If you are interested in this Carpenter Multi Trader position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.