Carpenter Multi Trade
£29k per year
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Carpenter Multi Trade
Location: St Austell, Cornwall
Salary: £29,000 + van, fuel card and benefits package including sick pay and health care
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
We are working on behalf of a Cornish housing group to recruit an experienced Carpenter Multi Trade to cover Cornwall.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a local employer on a permanent basis on a very secure housing contract. A company vehicle and fuel card are provided, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
We are looking for an experienced carpenter multi trade, qualified to NVQ level 2 or above to provide their repair and maintenance services across a range of tenanted and void housing association properties.
Day to Day:
- General carpentry repairs in occupied properties
- Working alone or as part of a small team
- Providing assistance with a range of extra trades including basic plumbing repairs, patch plastering, decorating, UPVC window and door repairs
- Providing a friendly and professional service
- You will need to have an NVQ level 2 in carpentry and hold a full driving license.
- Experience in a wide variety of carpentry jobs within the domestic is beneficial
- A DBS check will be required
- Van, fuel card and tools included
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health care benefits and sick pay
- Training and development opportunities
- Secure employment with a local employer
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment on 07407802761or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.