Carpenter Multi Trade
£29k per year
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Carpenter Multi Trade
Location: St Austell, Cornwall
Salary: £29,000 + van, fuel card and benefits package including sick pay and health care
Build recruitment are working on behalf of a Cornish housing group to recruit an experienced Carpenter Multi Trade to cover Cornwall.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a local employer on a permanent basis on a very secure housing contract. A company vehicle and fuel card are provided, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
We are looking for an experienced carpenter multi trade, qualified to NVQ level 2 or above to provide their repair and maintenance services across a range of tenanted and void housing association properties.
Day to Day:
- General carpentry repairs in occupied properties
- Working alone or as part of a small team
- Providing assistance with a range of extra trades including basic plumbing repairs, patch plastering, decorating, UPVC window and door repairs
- Providing a friendly and professional service
- You will need to have an NVQ level 2 in carpentry and hold a full driving license.
- Experience in a wide variety of carpentry jobs within the domestic is beneficial
- A DBS check will be required
- Van, fuel card and tools included
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health care benefits and sick pay
- Training and development opportunities
- Secure employment with a local employer
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.