£40k per year + Van & fuel card
5 months ago
My client provides services to more than 140,000 customers in our 65,000 homes nationwide and is one of the leading Housing providers in the sector.
My client provide repairs and maintenance services and their national teams deliver rapid-response housing repairs, maintenance, and improvement services to ensure that customers’ homes are safe and maintained to high standard.
About the role
We have an exciting vacancy for 2 Multi-Skilled Technician - Joiner to work within our Empty Homes Team covering Brixton, Crawley, Croydon and Woking. This is a full time, (39 hours per week), permanent vacancy.
Candidates must live within 30 miles of Brixton to be able to reach all the locations of our customers in a timely manner.
What we’re looking for
We’re a customer-focused organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do.
- Demonstrable competence within required primary trade of Joinery
- Various multi-trade skills and experience, sufficient to enable the completion of repairs at the first visit (first time fix).
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks.
- Demonstrate the Guinness Behaviours.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 (City & Guilds) Trade Qualification or equivalent recognised competency in the required trade.
Your Welcome Bonus is payable in 2 parts. £500 is paid in your first month’s salary and £500 is paid when you pass your probation.
If you’re interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, Please apply with your CV or contact Cheri Bulmer at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK. We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process. From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.