£32,532.73 - 32,532.73 per year + Van & fuel card
about 1 month ago
Multi Trade Operative - £32,500.00 - £34,000.00 + Overtime/Call out + Bonus - Van & Fuel
Exciting Opportunity available for an experienced Multi-skilled trades person who can deliver a first class repairs service in North & East London
You will work be carrying out larger and disrepair work whilst ensuring that Health and Safety procedures and safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
You'll be given protective clothing, a van to get you there as well as the specialist power tools you'll need.
- Van, Fuel Card, PDA
- Makita Power tools
- Holiday starts at 33 days per year (Including bank holidays) and rises to 27 days after 5 years full service
- Overtime (time and half evenings and double weekends)
- Sick Pay
- Annual bonus, staff can receive a bonus dependent upon organisational and team performance
- Additions flexible benefits package. All staff are provided with an amount equivalent to 1% of their salary to spend on other benefits. Staff can select from a range of benefits including life assurance, critical illness cover, financial reviews, health cash plan, health screening, private medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare assistance, gym membership, cycle to work, travel insurance, restaurant card and much more. Staff can also top up this account by contributing from their salary.
- Defined Contribution pension scheme provided by the Flexible Retirement Plan, Defined Contribution Scheme (FRP DC) - minimum employee contribution of 3% and employer 2%. If you opt to contribute more than the minimum we will match the rate up to 6%
- Comprehensive training and opportunities for personal development and promotion
- Family friendly work practices
- Volunteering day - A day each year to spend volunteering for your chosen charity
- Our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Interest free loans fortravel, training and ‘bring your own’ devices
- Shared parental & adoption benefit
- Paternity and maternity benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your extensive skills and experience to really make a difference and be part of an exciting professional team.
If you're a reliable, experienced Multi Trader with skills across multiple trades who can deliver excellent quality work and first class customer service we want to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV or contact Cheri at Build Recruitment on 07494 415 972
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.