£32k per year + Van & fuel card
about 1 month ago
Bromley & South East London
Permanent Role - £32,000.00
My client are a main contractor and their reputation for outstanding repairs and maintenance services comes from many years of meeting the needs and expectations of the clients and residents that they serve.
They provide a high-quality service that combines the latest technology and a flexible, caring attitude to deliver excellent customer service.
- To carry out day to day repairs in occupied social housing properties
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes
- Van & Fuel Card
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Up to date relevant industry related knowledge
- Full valid UK driving license
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and reliable
If you're a reliable, experienced Plasterer who can deliver excellent quality work and first class customer service we want to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV or contact Cheri Bulmer at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.