City of Westminster
£11 - 13 per hour
about 1 month ago
We're currently recruiting for a Caretaker in the Central London area To provide and be responsible for maintaining the internal and external areas of housing estates and providing a clean and safe environment for the residents, their guests, employees and other visitors.
37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
- Caretaking and cleaning experience
Good customer services
Ability to report estate related issues to work colleagues
Awareness of health & safety
- To be responsible for courteous, efficient customer service conduct at all times.
- To handle resident issues efficiently and effectively
- To be responsible for reporting any unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the property.
- To clean communal internal and external areas including, estate roads, grassed and paved areas, courtyard/garage/forecourt/shed areas, washing line enclosures, service roads, footpaths, walkways, playgrounds, flower beds, shrubbery and other communal parts as directed using appropriate supplied equipment.
If you would like to know more information please contact Aaliyah at Build Recruitment 07487794027 firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.