£30k per year
7 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Care Manager to join a highly established Care Service based within Bristol. You will be able to strategically manage the branch, help grow the business and develop a dedicated team. Create and Manage local relationships in order to deliver outstanding customer service, deliver fully compliant care standards as laid out by the CQC and maintain this level of care at all times.
This will be a permanent position working full times hours (37 per week) and will be required to travel around the surrounding area as well as within the residential home.
- Manage the recruitment and development of the team
- Ensure the team is delivering an outstanding level of service at all times
- Ensure all team members are performance managed through all communication process' including Quality checks, Supervisions, Appraisals and regular discussions
- Ensure you and your team are delivering outstanding Customer Service
- Identify areas of strength and weakness and work on developing these
- Assist with the delivery of the on call system
- Enhanced DBS
- Clean Driving licence and access to own transport
- NVQ H&S level 5 or working towards this
- Previous experience of Managing a team
- Previous experience working within Care
- Previous experience of delivering Domiciliary Care
If you fit the above requirements please apply asap or sending an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately due to the volume of response we will be unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates.