£18k - 25k per year
5 months ago
Call Handler - Social Housing - Repairs and Maintenance
This is a permanent position.
This position will be based within the social housing sector. You will deal with local authorities and tenants on a daily basis, regarding the repairs and maintenance on their properties.
You will be a customer focused individuals, with the ability to manage a high volume of calls daily.
- You will be expected to support of the delivery of the Call Centre Housing Repair service, in accordance with the companies core values, operational procedures and Health & Safety requirements.
- Arranging appointments for residents with trades people in a cost effective and organised manner
- Managing conflict avoidance
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments
- Rescheduling appointments using Opti-time planning tool
- Logging jobs on the system
- Ordering equipment required for repairs
- Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up-to-date with progress information
- Resolving minor complaints at call level
- Answering payment queries from both sub contract and client
- Scanning and copying files as required for contract delivery
Having some planning experience would be a great desirable for this position.
IT skills, customer service skills and the ability to work well under pressure are all essential for this role. Working in a call centre environment or working with systems such as ROCC/Opt-time/DRS/Northgate will be an advantage.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.