£12.64 - 12.64 per hour
10 months ago
Call Handler/Administrator - Reactive Maintenance
This is a fantastic position within the heart of the Direct Maintenance Team and the successful applicant will have an opportunity to play a part in delivering an exciting service to our residents.
The role will involve taking the lead in dealing with enquiries and issues relating to the various types of works our Maintenance Technicians and Sub-Contractors perform in our resident’s homes.
You will act as the ‘voice and face’ of the Trust so demonstrable experience of delivering customer focused services in a demanding public facing environment is essential.
- To be the first point of contact for our client and tenants.
- Organise appointments via telephone and emails with our client and tenants for housing maintenance works to be carried out at the dwellings in question using software packages such as DRS, ROCC (database), Outlook.
- Managing operatives diaries dependant on geographical locations, time for travel, Length of time for works to be carried out.
- Raising Follow on works and Recalls where the issue could not be resolved the first time around.
- Updating notes on ROCC for every call taken, plus updating “Cript” sheets using Excel for service improvement purposes.
- Ordering parts using SOR codes with our suppliers, finding out when stock would be available, and arranging a suitable appointment date with tenants for work to be carried out.
- Producing reports and sending letters out to tenants.
- Various different ad hoc administration requirements as and when they were required.
- Other duties will include:
- Management of queries/issues relating to maintenance works
- Maintaining records and notes on the system
- Monthly reporting on customer satisfaction
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.