£22k - 23k per year
17 days ago
Social Housing repairs
Permanent - Part Time
(20 hours per week)
My client, a large Housing association based in Essex are looking for a Call handler to join them on a part time basis, working in the call center in the repairs department.
- Respond to all calls and enquiries and adhere to targets and objectives as set out by the management around average time taken on calls.
- Take customer repair orders, obtaining full repair information, accurately diagnosing repairs and making appropriate and relevant appointments in accordance with policy and practice.
- Communicate effectively with customers both internal/external to ensure policies, procedures and expectations are being adhered to and met.
- Maintain procedures for accurate record keeping updating our system at all times, coordinating and enforcing systems and policies
- Monitor internal system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
- Respond positively and manage efficiently all customer's needs/support, monitor these requirements
To assign work to subcontractors/operatives' dependant on the jobs requirements
- To deal with disgruntled customers, taking control of a situation in order to resolve a situation, while achieving a positive outcome
- Raise purchase orders and consume materials against jobs
- Monitor jobs status throughout the day, ensuring that visits are promptly progressed and updated thoroughly.
- To manage key worker and sheltered schemes bulk repair days, optimising resources, and providing updates to our customer.
- Manage, review and update the out of hour's repairs and progress follow up works.
- Provide sickness, lunch and holiday cover, as required, to the planners.
- To carry out other relevant duties as may be required from time to time within purview of the post
If you are interested please apply ASAP
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.