£19k - 23k per year
about 2 months ago
Call Opeartive Administrator
Purpose of the Job
As a Call Operative Administrator you will have the exciting opportunity to develop your customer service and organisational skills by tackling several different tasks at once. You will be working as part of a team in a office environment assisting the operational team to deliver a quality service to all clients including Housing Associations and Local Authorities and their residents.
- Arranging appointments for residents with trades people in a cost effective and organised manner
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments
- Rescheduling appointments using Opti-time planning tool
- Logging jobs on the system
- General Administration
- Ordering equipment required for repairs
- Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up-to-date with progress information
- Resolving minor complaints at call level
- Answering payment queries from both sub contract and client
- Scanning and copying files as required for contract delivery
The successful candidate will have experience in call handling/administration in the Social Housing reactive repairs and maintenance sector. IT skills, customer service skills and the ability to work well under pressure are all essential for this role. You will also have experience in working in a call centre environment and with ROCC/Opt-time/DRS.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.