£25k - 29k per year
over 1 year ago
Call Centre Supervisor - Social Housing
A well known property services company among social housing, are looking for a Call Centre Supervisor to supervise a very busy call centre.
All repairs and maintenance that need to be carried out on the properties will be phoned through to the contact centres in each area, and engineers will be allocated to the jobs.
The successful candidate will have strong experience with contact centre supervision.
You will undertake the following supervision duties across the contact centre, to make sure that all contracts running out of the centre is running smoothly.
- Supervise the contact centres from Call Handlers to Area Managers
- Your finger will be firmly on the pulse when it comes to your region – you’ll understand what makes your customers tick.
- You will develop strategies to retain and achieve the customer service ahead of the competitors.
- Location-wise, you’ll be responsible for your defined region however not limited to it.
- You will make sure all targets and deadline are met in your centre keeping up to date with any issues that need to be resolved also.
- We are looking for a robust people supervisor who has experience from fast-paced, multi-site industries. You can see things from customer's and employee's perspectives, and act with the business best interests at heart.
- Fully compliant with all regulation, you’ll lead your teams with enthusiasm. You’ll motivate them to be successful, both for themselves and for the business.
- You will be in control of new recruits and also building up teams that need additional assistance.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.