£40k - 48k per year + pension, holiday etc
about 2 months ago
CAFM Manager – Facilities/ Building Services
We have a very exciting role for a CAFM Manager to join a large trust in London to manage the facilities concept CAFM system. The CAFM Manager will be working for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world offering fantastic career progression and benefits. The CAFM Managers role is brand new so is an exciting opportunity for someone to make it their own and with flexible working!
Responsibilities for the CAFM Manager
- Review existing business model and identify gaps in process and performance with a plan.
- Prepare all process flows for centralisation of CAFM helpdesk including but not limited to:
- SLAs against sites for CAFM integration
- Work flow process for call logging, Job allocation, out of hours operations
- Competency matrix
- Scheduling for reactive works
- Suppliers work flow
- To ensure the national CAFM system is aligned
- Understand existing requirements at each site and produce individual plans that are then transformed into a regional plan.
- Prepare regular internal reports for key business stakeholders identifying current and potential risk and opportunities
- Closely liaise with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of client values and behaviours.
- Manage the Project plan ensuring monthly milestones at met and reported on to the Operations Committee.
- Create new operating model and organisational design.
- Experience of successfully delivering a CAFM system
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to report against progress road maps and key performance indicators
- Effective and competent presenter and communicator at all levels
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with all levels within the organisation.
- Intuitive communicator who is able to interact effectively with diversely skilled colleagues, external consultants, and stakeholders.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.