£25k - 30k per year
0203 176 4790
18 days ago
This is an exciting role to provide an effective CAFM Admin function offering user support and customer service on operational and technical matters, using company supported
To maintain and develop the CAFM asset system, ensuring the smooth running of the FM team by chasing outstanding actions and giving feedback and
ensure the delivery of a high standard of service to assist the team with the compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to requests for CAFM asset system assistance in person, via phone or electronically
- To be able to co-ordinate with Maintenance operatives and contractors, including working
- alongside other external CAFM support teams and The Hard Services and Maintenance Manager .
- Research all CAFM PPM requests using available information & resources
- Advise callers on appropriate actions being taken, Schedules and planned works.
- Follow standard CAFM procedures
- Log all CAFM interactions eg requests for new equipment or removal of old equipment . Changes
- to Planned schedules etc.
- Administer CAFM software
- Redirect problems to appropriate resources
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to Hard Services and Maintenance
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare activity reports
- Keep up to date with system information, changes and updates
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.