£50k - 60k per year + Car/Allowance + Benefits
020 3176 4790
Construction Buyer - Oxfordshire
11 days ago
Role: Construction Buyer
Sector: Housing Maintenance / Construction
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Industry leading benefits package + car/allowance
I am currently working with an award winning social housing/construction contractor who are looking to bring on board a Construction Buyer to join their growing team in the Oxfordshire, the organisation who have offices throughout South East are ideally looking for someone who has 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position with a principal contractor in the industry.
- Procuring materials for numerous contracts and organising deliveries to meet time frames.
- Liaising with supply chain to obtain competitive purchase prices in line with quantity and availability.
- Producing basic material and hire equipment cost line up/comparisons.
- Organising and managing purchase material invoices received from accounts and signing off for payment.
- Liaising with all levels of management – site staff and suppliers on a daily basis either face to face or by telephone to discuss project requirements. Hold Handover meetings with Site Staff Quantity Surveyors and Contracts Management when a job starts to be informed of what materials are being procured for the site.
In return the company offers a competitive salary between £50,000 - £60,000 (dependant on experience) + industry leading benefits package.
If you are interested or know someone who may be please get in touch. | 07415 259 073 | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.