£30k - 50k per year + Commission & Bonuses
5 months ago
Position: Business Development Manager - Maintenance & Repairs
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 plus commission and bonuses
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing facilities management company who cover planned and reactive maintenance services including installations across London.
Currently providing services to local authorities, housing associations, property management companies.
They are now seeking to employ a Business Development Manager to join to help grow the business and continue their success.
The ideal candidate must come from a property maintenance / facilities management background.
- Very strong written and spoken communication skills
- Resourceful and confident to dive in and tackle problems
- Has a strong understanding of sales and marketing
- Will work across all aspects of marketing, including market research, product development, sales and advertising via social media and PPC
Responsibilities include but limited to:
- Direct Sales
- Lead generation
- Organising quotations
- Market Research
- Administration as required
- Customer service and relationship building
- Liaising with Directors on sales strategy
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Must have a clean UK drivers licence (Required)
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please email Gary.Sewell@buildrec.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.