£40k - 50k per year
11 months ago
Role: Business Development Manager (Construction)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus package & bonus
Location: West London
The business has developed out of the need in and around Central London, for a construction company that can deliver the highest quality work, within agreed timescales and on budget. Though relatively young, the business has an impressive body of work under its belt for private clients, hotels, property developers and student accommodation companies.
The candidate will be focused on Greater London / Home Counties and will responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing new sales opportunities to achieve ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. To be successful in this role and meet or exceed sales targets and feel comfortable communicating with prospects via phone, email and face-to-face.
What you will do
- Proactively find new opportunities & bringing this to the team
- Generate leads, building and managing your sales pipeline
- Follow up on marketing generated leads
- Keep up to date with trends to help identify new opportunities
- Conduct screen-share and face-to-face demonstrations
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective clients
- Write targeted emails to generate interest in the product
- Negotiate with prospects, and ultimately secure the business
- Degree-level education or formal recognised sales training
- Commercially minded with an analytical, solutions-driven approach
- Self-motivated, driven and a relentless relationship builder
- Smart, inquisitive and willing to proactively get stuck in
- Personable with outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledge of the construction industry
Desirable ‘Demonstrable’ experience
- 8-10 years’ experience in business development for construction business(High End Res & Hotels etc)
- Successful time in recognised estate agent practice
- Sales success in architectural design industries
- Full Time/permanent role with exciting growth opportunity
- A competitive salary and performance based bonus.
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Be part of an growing property development start-up
For more information please email Gary.Sewell@buildrec.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.