£35k - 45k per year + Package
4 months ago
March / April
My client are looking for a Business Development Manager to drive the sales strategy within London & the South East Region. Reporting into the Sales Director you will manage their existing client base however also identify, grow and secure new business opportunities within the region. Services they provide will typically be planned/ reactive maintenance works within the social housing sector.
This role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Business development through research and meetings with potential and target clients
- Leadership of written proposals including PQQ and Tender submissions
- To continually pursue and secure profitable contracts that leverage current opportunities and resources
- Meet pre-agreed sales targets through innovative thinking.
- To be responsive to industry developments while developing a new and existing client base.
- To support the Risk Management process of bid opportunities across the sector
- To increase sales and profitability by creating a high quality customer base
- To work cohesively with the Operations team to ensure we are responding to client/potential future client requirements
- To increase our investment in growth within target geographical areas that provide the best opportunity to leverage the great people and infrastructure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a high level sales role, with a proven track record of target achievement
- Excellent customer relationship skills and dedicated customer focus
- IT literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Email (Intermediate level)
- Basic Health & Safety Skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
For more info please contact Gary Sewell on 07487 794 027 or email Gary.Sewell@buildrec.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.