£55k - 65k per year + Car Allowance
4 months ago
Build Recruitment are working with a National Facilities Management Service Provider to source a number of Business Development Managers. Midlands and North Regional - Salary: £55k - £65k + competitive commission, car allowance, and other benefits.
Working across their Life Sciences (Pharma, Manufacturing and Labs) reporting to the Business Development Director, the Business Development Manager will develop and close new business opportunities (Total / Integrated Facilities Management) that are sold at a price to deliver the customer's requirements without compromising our client's quality service within target market sectors.
- To negotiate and successfully close sales opportunities to meet and exceed agreed sales targets within the target markets agreed by the Business Development Director and Divisional Managing Director.
- To develop and build long-term professional customer relationships with existing, new and potential clients. Maintain excellent relationships and after sales support to build mutual confidence in line with the agreed business strategy.
- Proven experince within sales/business development experience ideally within Life Sciences sector delivering Total / Integrated Facilities Management (although not essential).
- Experience of putting together exceptional quality sales documents.
- Experience of successfully delivering high level presentations.
- Experience of dealing with a range of people including site staff, suppliers and customers.
For more information or to apply, please contact Marcus May
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.