£30k - 50k per year + Car / Allowance & Package
10 months ago
My client are a London and South East bases refurbishment contractor who operate within the Social Housing Sector, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to drive the sales strategy within London & the South East Region.
Reporting into the Managing Director you will manage their existing client base however also identify, grow and secure new business opportunities within the region. Services they provide will typically be planned maintenance and refurbishment programmes to RSL's across the South East.
My client are looking for a driven and ambitious professional with the ability to develop excellent working relationships with key client stakeholders.
Relevant sector experience is not essential however a positive can do attitude, a hunger to learn and become a sector expert is.
This role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Business development through research and meetings with potential and target clients
- Build on existing relationships and develop new ones with relevant client stakeholders
- To continually pursue and secure profitable contracts that leverage current opportunities and resources
- Meet pre-agreed sales targets through innovative thinking.
- To be responsive to industry developments while developing a new and existing client base.
- To support the Risk Management process of bid opportunities across the sector
- To increase sales and profitability by creating a high quality customer base
- To work cohesively with the Operations team to ensure we are responding to client/potential future client requirements
- To increase our investment in growth within target geographical areas that provide the best opportunity to leverage the great people and infrastructure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a sales role, with a proven track record of target achievement
- Excellent customer relationship skills and dedicated customer focus
- IT literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Email (Intermediate level)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
For more info please contact Jonny.Barltrop@buildrec.com or on 020 3176 4790
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.